|Date :||15 December 1995
|I.||Confirmation of the minutes of the last meeting held on 8.12.95|
(LegCo Paper No. HB 315/95-96)
- Follow up on the report by the LegCo Panel on Home Affairs - The Preliminary Working Committee's recommendations to re-instate the provisions of six ordinances which have been repealed/amended in the light of the Bill of Rights Ordinance
(LegCo Paper No. PL 375/95-96)
For background, please refer to LegCo Paper No. PL 284/95-96 (for discussion at the House Committee meeting on 1.12.95) and LegCo Paper No. HB 264/95-96 (minutes of the House Committee meeting on 1.12.95).
- Duration of question time at sittings
Verbal report by Chairman.
- Betting Duty (Amendment) Bill 1995
Verbal report by Mr James TO.
|III.||Legal Adviser's report on the subsidiary legislation tabled in the Legislative Council on 30.11.95 and 8.12.95|
(LegCo Paper Nos. LS 45 & LS 44/95-96)
|IV.||Position report on Bills Committees and Subcommittees|
(LegCo Paper No. HB 324/95-96)
|V.||Further report by the Legal Adviser on outstanding bill|
Inland Revenue (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 1995
(LegCo Paper No. LS 47/95-96)
|VI.||Legal Adviser's report on bills referred to the House Committee under Standing Order No. 42(3A) |
- Crimes (Amendment) Bill 1995
(LegCo Paper No. LS 48/95-96)
- Pneumoconiosis (Compensation) (Amendment) Bill 1995
(LegCo Paper No. LS 46/95-96)
- Noise Control (Amendment) Bill 1995
Road Traffic (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 1995
(LegCo Paper No. LS 43/95-96)
|VII.||Business for the LegCo sitting on 10.1.96|
(LegCo Paper No. CB 280/95-96)
No statement has yet been notified.
- Government Motion
No motion has yet been notified.
- Bill - 1st and 2nd Reading
Law Amendment and Reform (Consolidation) (Amendment)
- Motion debate on "Sewage charge and trade effluent surcharge" - to be moved by Mr CHAN Wing-chan
Wording already considered at the meeting on 1.12.95.
- Motion debate on " The review of industrial safety in Hong Kong" - to be moved by Dr Samuel WONG Ping-wai
Wording of the motion attached.
|VIII.||Reports by Panels/Bills Committees/Subcommittees|
- Report by the Subcommittee to study resolution under section 100A of the Interpretation and General Clauses Ordinance (Cap. 1)
(LegCo Paper No. HB 316/95-96)
- Report by the LegCo Panel on Information Policy - Review of legislation having an impact on press freedom
(LegCo Paper No. PL 373/95-96)
- Report by the Subcommittee on Procedural Matters - Shortening of the duration of the division bell
(LegCo Paper No. HB 322/95-96)
|IX.||Any Other Business
Legislative Council Secretariat
26 July 1996
[ Agenda | Minutes]
Last Updated on 27 November 1998SIZE>