|Date :||26 January 1996
|I.||Confirmation of the minutes of the last meeting held on 19.1.96|
(LegCo Paper No. HB 509/95-96)
- Subsidiary legislation relating to the Noise Control Ordinance tabled in the Legislative Council on 17.1.96
Item (3) of the minutes of the last House Committee meeting held on 19.1.96 refers.
- Acquisition of office space for LegCo
Verbal report by Chairman.
|III.||Legal Adviser's report on the subsidiary legislation tabled in the Legislative Council on 24.1.96|
(LegCo Paper No. LS 68/95-96)
|IV.||Position report on Bills Committees and Subcommittees|
(LegCo Paper No. HB 519/95-96)
|V.||Business for the LegCo sitting on 7.2.96|
(LegCo Paper No. CB 399/95-96)
No statement has yet been notified.
- Government Motion
No motion has yet been notified.
- Bill - 1st and 2nd Readings
- Motion debate on "Maintaining Hong Kong's competitiveness as a leading international financial centre"- to be moved by Mr Paul CHENG Ming-fun
Revised wording of the motion attached.
- Motion debate on "Sale of Flats to Sitting Tenants Scheme"- to be moved by Mr Edward S T HO
Wording already considered at the last meeting.
|VI.||Advance information on motion debates for the LegCo sitting on 14.2.96 |
- Motion debate on "Proposal of the Housing Authority's Ad Hoc Group on Private Domestic Property Ownership by Sitting Public Housing Rental Tenants"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr LEE Wing-tat.
- Motion debate on "Disparity of wealth in Hong Kong"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr Frederick FUNG Kin-kee.
|VII.||Reports by Panels/Bills Committees/Subcommittees|
Report by the Panel on Constitutional Affairs - Matters relating to LegCo Members�term of office
(LegCo Paper No. PL 641/95-96)
|VIII.||Any Other Business|
The Legislative Council Commission
To be raised by Chairman.
Legislative Council Secretariat
26 July 1996
[ Agenda | Minutes]
Last Updated on 27 November 1998SIZE>