|Date :||27 September 1996
|I.||Confirmation of minutes of meeting held on 20 September 1996|
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2160/95-96)
- Report on Chairman's meeting with the Chief Secretary
- Report of the Hong Kong-Japan Parliamentarians Committee - Diaoyu Islands
Verbal report by Mr Allen LEE, chairman of the Committee.
- Quota of Bills Committees
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2180/95-96)
|III.|| Legal Adviser's report on the subsidiary legislation to be tabled in the Legislative Council on 2 October 1996 (gazetted on 20 September 1996)
(LegCo Paper No. LS 216/95-96)
|IV.||Position report on Bills Committees and Subcommittees|
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2168/95-96)
|V.||Business for the LegCo sitting on 9 October 1996
(LegCo Paper No. CB(3) 1112/95-96)
No statement has yet been notified.
- Resolution under section 9 of the Criminal Procedure Ordinance (Cap. 221) - to be moved by the Attorney General
(LegCo Paper No. LS 214/95-96)
- Resolution under section 12 of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Ordinance (Cap. 419) - to be moved by the Secretary for Health and Welfare
(LegCo Paper No. LS 215/95-96)
- Bills - 1st and 2nd Readings
- Hong Kong Institute of Education (Amendment) Bill 1996
- University of Hong Kong (Amendment) Bill 1996
(Member's Bill to be introduced by Dr David K P LI)
- The Orthodox Metropolitanate of Hong Kong and South East Asia Bill
(Member's Bill to be introduced by Mr Eric LI Ka-cheung)
- Bill - resumption of debate on 2nd Reading, Committee Stage and 3rd Reading
Noise Control (Amendment) Bill 1996
- Motion debate on "Review and prospects of the manpower resources training system in Hong Kong"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Miss CHAN Yuen-han.
- Motion debate on "Disparity of wealth in Hong Kong"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr Frederick FUNG Kin-kee.
|VI.||Reports of Panels/Bills Committees/Subcommittees|
Report of the Bills Committee on Immigration (Amendment) (No 2) Bill 1996
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2166/95-96)
|VII.||Any Other Business
- Formation of a subcommittee to follow up the basis for determining sewage charge
A letter from Mrs Selina CHOW is attached. English version of the letter to follow.
- Election of Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the House Committee
Please bring along LegCo Paper No. HB3/95-96 which describes the election procedures (circulated to members vide LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2094/95-96 on 12 September 1996).
Legislative Council Secretariat
26 July 1996
[ Agenda | Minutes]
Last Updated on 27 November 1998SIZE>