|Date :||23 May 1997
|I.||Confirmation of minutes of meeting held on 16 May 1997|
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2340/96-97)
At the last meeting, members agreed to Mr James TO's suggestion to defer a decision on the Bill.
- Report on Chairman's meeting with the Chief Secretary
- Outer Space Bill
|III.|| Legal Service Division report on the subsidiary legislation tabled in the Legislative Council on 21 May 1997 (gazetted on 16 May 1997)|
(LegCo Paper No. LS 212/96-97 to follow)
|IV.||Further reports by the Legal Service Division on outstanding bills|
- Volunteer and Naval Volunteer (Amendment) Bill 1997
(LegCo Paper No. LS 208/96-97 to follow)
- Auxiliary Medical Service Bill
Civil Aid Service Bill
(LegCo Paper No. LS 214/96-97)
- Marriage and Children (Miscellaneous Amendments) Bill 1997
(LegCo Paper No. LS 217/96-97 to follow)
- Inland Revenue (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 1997
(LegCo Paper No. LS 215/96-97)
|V.||Further business for the LegCo sitting on 28 May 1997|
(LegCo Paper No. CB(3) 1023/96-97)
- Bill - 1st and 2nd Readings
Judicial Service Commission (Special Provisions) Bill 1997
|VI.||Business for the LegCo sitting on 4 June 1997
(LegCo Paper No. CB(3) 1024/96-97)
No statement has yet been notified.
- Government Motion
Resolution under section 54 of the Coroners Ordinance (27 of 1997) - to be moved by the Chief Secretary
(LegCo Paper No. LS 218/96-97)
- Bills - resumption of debate on 2nd Reading, Committee Stage and 3rd Reading
- Railways Bill
- Midwives Registration (Amendment) Bill 1997
- Motion debate on "Measures against infectious diseases"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr CHAN Kam-lam.
- Motion debate on "Long term policy to meet the needs arising from population growth"
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr CHEUNG Hon-chung.
|VII.||Advance information on motion debates for the LegCo sitting on|
11 June 1997
The above motion (attached) will be moved by Mr MOK Ying-fan.
- Motion debate on "Safeguarding employees' overtime work"
The above motion will be moved by Mr Andrew CHENG Kar-foo.
- Motion debate on "Registration and regulatory framework for Chinese medicine"
|VIII.||Reports of Panels/Bills Committees/Subcommittees
- Report of the Bills Committee on Registered Designs Bill
(LegCo Paper No. CB(1) 1635/96-97)
- Report of the Bills Committee on Discovery Bay Tunnel Link Bill
(LegCo Paper No. CB(1) 1649/96-97)
- Report of the Bills Committee on Official Secrets Bill
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2329/96-97)
- Report of the Bills Committee on Employment (Amendment) (No. 4) Bill 1996
(LegCo Paper No. CB(2) 2380/96-97 to follow)
- Report of the Subcommittee on Housing Ordinance (Amendment of Schedule) Order 1997
(LegCo Paper No. CB(1) 1641/96-97 to follow)
|IX .||Position reports on Bills Committees and Subcommittees and Bills which must be passed before 1 July 1997|
(LegCo Papers Nos. CB(2) 2362 & 2341/96-97)
|X.||Any Other Business|
Members' delegation to London
To be raised by Mr James TO.
[ Agenda | Minutes ]
Last Updated on 16 August 1999