Provisional Legislative Council
Committee on Members ' Interests
Terms of Reference
Rule 74(1) of the Rules of Procedure
74.Committee on Members ' Interests
(1) There shall be a standing committee to be called the Committee on Members' Interests '
- to examine the arrangements made for the compilation, maintenance and accessibility of the Register of Members' Interests;
- to consider any proposals made by Members or others as to the form and contents of the Register;
- to consider and investigate any complaint made in relation to the registration and declaration of Members' interests or any complaint of a failure to do so;
- to consider matters of ethics in relation to the conduct of Members in their capacity as such, and to give advice and issue guidelines on such matters;
- to report to the Council and make recommendations, including a recommendation as to a sanction under Rule 84 (Sanctions relating to Interests).
[ Membership | -->
[Agenda | Papers ]