House Committee of the
Provisional Legislative Council
on 15 August 1997
A G E N D A
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 14th meeting held on 8 August 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 128)
- Matters arising
Report by the Chairman on his meeting with the Chief Secretary for Administration
- Legal Service Division's report on subsidiary legislation to be tabled in Council on 20 August 1997 (gazetted on 8 August 1997)
(PLC Paper No. LS 14 to follow)
- Further business for the Council meeting on 20 August 1997
Bills - 1st and 2nd Readings
- Legislative Council Bill
- Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 1997
- Business for the Council meeting on 27 August 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(3) 82)
- Bills - 1st and 2nd Readings
No notice has been received yet.
- Bills - resumption of debate on 2nd Reading, Committee Stage and 3rd Reading
- Inland Revenue (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 1997
- Dutiable Commodities (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 1997
Two resolutions under section 31 of the Births and Deaths Registration Ordinance (Cap. 174) and section 3(4) of the Legitimacy Ordinance (Cap. 184) - to be moved by the Secretary for Security
(PLC Paper No. LS 15)
- Member's motions
- Motion on 'Assisting Hong Kong's farming and fishing industries'
Hon LO Suk-ching has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
- Motion on 'Resolving the flooding problem in North-West New Territories'
Dr TANG Siu-tong has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
- Advance information on motions for the Council meeting on 3 September 1997
- Motion on 'Setting up of 'Paradise for the Elderly' '
Hon WONG Siu-yee has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion to follow.
- Debate on a motion to be moved by Hon LAU Kong-wah
Subject and wording of the motion to follow.
Position report on Bills Committees/Subcommittees
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 111)
- Any other business
Provisional Legislative Council Secretariat
13 August 1997
| Agenda | Minutes