House Committee of the
Provisional Legislative Council
on 14 November 1997
A G E N D A
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 24th meeting held on 7 November 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 574)
- Matters arising
Report by the Chairman on his meeting with the Chief Secretary for Administration
- Business arising from previous Council meetings
Legal Service Division's report on subsidiary legislation tabled in Council on 12 November 1997 (gazetted on 7 and 10 November 1997)
(PLC Paper No. LS 46 to follow)
- Business for the Council meeting on 26 November 1997
Hon Frederick FUNG Kin-kee has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
(PLC Paper No. CB(3) 340)
- Bills - 1st and 2nd Readings
- Cross-Harbour Tunnel (Cross-Harbour Tunnel Regulations) (Amendment) Ordinance 1997 (Amendment) Bill 1997
- Tate's Cairn Tunnel (Tate's Cairn Tunnel Regulations) (Amendment) Ordinance 1997 (Amendment) Bill 1997
- Provident Fund Schemes Legislation (Amendment) Bill 1997
- Bills - resumption of debate on 2nd Reading, Committee Stage and 3rd Reading
No notice has been received yet.
- Members' motions
- Motion on " Review of Hong Kong's financial management system "
Hon Ambrose LAU Hon-chuen has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
- Motion on 'sale of Flats to Sitting Tenants Scheme "
- Advance information on motions for the Council meeting on 3 December 1997
- Motion on " Promoting Hong Kong's tourism industry "
Hon Howard YOUNG has given notice to move the above motion.
- Motion on " Youth policy "
Hon Kennedy WONG Ying-ho has given notice to move the above motion.
- Position report on Bills Committees/Subcommittees
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 579)
- Report of the Subcommittee on Resolution under section 29I(2) of the Stamp Duty Ordinance (Cap. 117)
(PLC Paper No. CB(1) 479 to follow)
- Any other business
Provisional Legislative Council Secretariat
12 November 1997
| Agenda | Minutes