House Committee of the
Provisional Legislative Council
on 21 November 1997
A G E N D A
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 25th meeting held on 14 November 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 620)
- Matters arising
- Report by the Chairman on his meeting with the Chief Secretary for Administration
- Buildings Ordinance (Cap. 123)
Building (Administration) (Amendment) (No. 4) Regulation 1997 (L.N.514)
Building (Demolition Works) (Amendment) Regulation 1997 (L.N. 515)
Building (Standards of Sanitary Fitments, Plumbing, Drainage Works and Latrines) (Amendment) (No.2) Regulation 1997
Building (Ventilating Systems) (Amendment) Regulation 1997 (L.N. 517)
- Television Ordinance (Cap. 52)
Television (Royalty and Licence Fees) (Amendment) (No.2) Regulation 1997 (L.N. 518)
- Import and Export Ordinance (Cap. 60)
Import and Export (General) Regulations (Amendment of Schedules) (No.2) Order 1997 (L.N. 529)
- Business arising from previous Council meetings
Legal Service Division's report on subsidiary legislation tabled in Council on 19 November 1997 (gazetted on 14 November 1997)
(PLC Paper No. LS 47)
- Further business for the Council meeting on 26 November 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(3)357)
Resolution under section 29I(2) of the Stamp Duty Ordinance
(Cap. 117) - to be moved by Secretary for the Treasury
- Business for the Council meeting on 3 December 1997
(PLC Paper No. CB(3) 358)
- Bills - 1st and 2nd Readings
No notice has been received yet.
- Bill - resumption of debate on 2nd Reading, Committee Stage and 3rd Reading
Employment (Amendment) (No. 5) Bill 1997
- Members' motions
- Motion on " Promoting Hong Kong's tourism industry "
Hon Howard YOUNG has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
- Motion on " Youth policy "
Hon Kennedy WONG Ying-ho has given notice to move the above motion. Wording of the motion attached.
- Advance information on motions for the Council meeting on 10 December 1997
- Motion on 'speeding up urban renewal "
Hon IP Kwok-him has given notice to move the above motion. Draft wording of the motion attached.
- Motion on " Review of social welfare subvention system "
Hon HUI Yin-fat has given notice to move the above motion.
- Position report on Bills Committees/Subcommittees
(PLC Paper No. CB(2) 628)
- Report of the Subcommittee on subsidiary legislation of the Mandatory Provident Fund System
Verbal report by Hon Ronald ARCULLI, Chairman of the Subcommittee.
- Any other business
Provisional Legislative Council Secretariat
19 November 1997
| Agenda | Minutes