||Terms of Reference|
- To monitor and examine Government policies and issues of public concern relating to education.
- To provide a forum for the exchange and dissemination of views on the above policy matters.
- To receive briefings and to formulate views on any major legislative or financial proposals in respect of the above policy area prior to their formal introduction to the Council or Finance Committee.
- To monitor and examine, to the extent it considers necessary, the above policy matters referred to it by a member of the Panel or by the House Committee.
- To make reports to the Council or to the House Committee as required by the Rules of Procedure.