Subcommittee on Building (Minor Works) (Fees) Regulation
Monday, 9 November 2009, at 2:30 pm
in the Chamber of the Legislative Council Building
|I.||Meeting with deputations and the Administration
(2:30 pm - 4:25 pm)
|LC Paper No. CB(1)279/09-10(01)|
|-||Administration's response to issues raised at the meeting on 28 October 2009
- Hong Kong Licensed Plumbers Association Ltd.
- Registered Minor Works Contractor Signatory Association Ltd.
- Contractor's Authorised Signatory Association Ltd.
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- Hong Kong Professional Sign Maker Association Ltd.
- Hong Kong General Building Contractors Association Ltd.
- Hong Kong Water Works Professionals Association
- The Federation of Hong Kong Electrical & Mechanical Industries Trades Unions
- Hong Kong Institute of Construction Managers
|L.N. 178 of 2009|
(gazetted on 9.10.2009)
|-||The Building (Minor Works) (Fees) Regulation
|File Ref: DEVB(PL-B) 30/30/120|
(issued by the Development Bureau in October 2009)
|-||Legislative Council Brief
|LC Paper No. LS1/09-10|
(issued vide LC Paper No. CB(2)39/09-10 on 15.10.2009)
|-||Legal Service Division Report
|LC Paper No. CB(1)147/09-10(01)|
(issued on 27.10.2009)
|-||Paper on the Building (Minor Works) (Fees) Regulation prepared by the Legislative Council Secretariat (Background brief)
|II.||Any other business
(4:25 pm - 4:30 pm)
Council Business Division 1
Legislative Council Secretariat
6 November 2009