Bills Committee on
Revenue Bill 1999
Tuesday, 15 June 1999, at 8:30 am
in the Chamber of the Legislative Council Building
- Meeting with deputations and the Administration
(8:30 am - 10:30 am)
Discussion on proposals to increase the fixed penalty for smoky vehicles
- Meeting with the transport representatives
|Preparation Committee of the New Millennium||- submission at|
|Environmental Protection Actions of the ||CB(1)1510/98-99(01)|
|Transport Trade||(Chinese version attached)|
- Meeting with other deputations
- Meeting with the Administration
Any other business
- The Bill circulated under LC Paper No. CB(3)1482/98-99 on 9 April 1999.
- Marked-up copy of the Bill at Appendix VI to LC Paper No. CB(1)1153/98-99 (issued on 20 April 1999).
- The updated proposed Committee Stage amendment to be moved by Hon Christine LOH at LC Paper No. CB(1)1318/98-99(02) (issued on 12 May 1999).
- A briefing note from Hon Christine LOH on her proposed amendment at LC Paper No. CB(1)1330/98-99(01) (issued on 14 May 1999).
- Information paper provided by the Administration entitled "Increase of Fixed Penalty for Smoky Vehicles" at Annex E to LC Paper No. CB(1)1377/98-99(02) (issued on 26 May 1999).
- A list of concerns raised by members at the meeting on 8 June 1999 at LC Paper No. CB(1)1510/98-99(06)(attached).
- The Administration's response to concerns raised by members at the meeting on 8 June 1999 at LC Paper No. CB(1)1510/98-99(07) (attached).
Legislative Council Secretariat
14 June 1999